1. Pricing: The prices shown in our catalog and on this home page represent the latest information available at the time of publishing. We have no minimum order policy. All pricing is in U. S. Dollars for both domestic and export sales. Pricing does not include a $1.50 handling fee. Variable market conditions may necessitate selected price changes of certain products at any time.
2. Terms: We ship Federal Express Air, Fedex First Rate, Ground , as well as United States Postal Service (Priority Mail). We accept Discover, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, American Express Government and I.M.P.A.C Cards, or payment in advance (Pre-Paid orders). Price of shipment is added to billing. Open account on approved credit only. Past dues are subject to a 2.0% per month service charge (24% per annum).
3. Refused Shipment: If the buyer refuses shipment for any reason other than The R. F. Connection shipping error, the buyer is liable for payment of shipping costs plus restocking fee.
We make every effort to ship your orders within 24 hours of receipt.
4. Returns/Exchanges: All returns must be authorized by The R. F. Connection in advance. A return authorization number will be issued and must appear on the outside of the package. Defective merchandise returns must include a packing list. The packing list must state the part number, the count, the nature of the defect, date of purchase and cost.
All returns must be in clean resalable condition and free from any markings. Items requiring repackaging will be subject to a 15% repacking charge. A minimum of 20% restocking charge will be assessed on returns.
All special orders and custom cable assemblies are built for specific orders and are non-returnable.
5. Warranty: The R. F. Connection warrants all products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 60 days from the date of sale. Since The R. F. Connection cannot control the use of our product after the sale, The R. F. Connection will not be responsible for any consequential or indirect damages. This warranty does not apply to any product that has been altered in any way, or which has been subject to misuse, neglect, or by accident.